Send me 1 Million Free Visitors!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Never underestimate woman power.

MCIS

A married couple is driving along a highway doing a steady forty miles perhour. The wife is behind the wheel. Her husband suddenly looks across at her and speaks in a clear voice.

"Darling," he says. "I know we've been married for twenty years, but I want a divorce." The wife says nothing, keeps looking at the road ahead but slowly increases her speed to 80 km/h.


The husband speaks again. "I don't want you to try and talk me out of it", he says, "because I've been having an affair with your best friend, and she's a far better lover than you are." Again the wife stays quiet, but grips the steering wheel more tightly and slowly increases the speed to 100 km/h.

He pushes his luck. "I want the house," he says insistently. Up to 120 km/h. "I want the car, too," he continues. Up to 140 km/h. "And," he says, "I'll have the bank accounts, all the credit cards and the boat."


The car slowly starts veering towards a massive concrete bridge. This makes him a wee bit nervous, so he asks her: "Isn't there anything you want?"

The wife at last replies - in a quiet and controlled voice. "No, I've got everything I need." she says.

"Oh, really?" he inquires, "So what have you got?"

Just before they slam into the wall at 150 km/h, the wife turns to him and smiles.
...."The airbag."....

Never underestimate how a woman thinks.


Moral of the story:

Buy Toyota VIOS as it has only one airbag (for driver only). The husband sure die and wife gets everything!

So, for a husband don't buy a Vios today.... :)

Husbands, pls take insurance! but.. think twice for MCIS insurance.

Know why?

" M.C.I.S "= Mati Cepat Isteri Senang

No comments:

Post a Comment