Send me 1 Million Free Visitors!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Privacy at Risk! Hackers attack!


What is wrong with some people who doesn't know how to stop asking and digging for information?

There are certain things that we can share with other people but certain things we prefer to keep it personal and private. Why can't some people respect other people privacy?

I am a reserve person who prefer to keep personal things to myself. I hardly share my personal matters with others eventhough i am a happy go lucky lady who love to share opinion and mind.

Few years back I'm living in a black abyss and at a low level of my life.  Day in day out, I'm just a zombie who wish that tomorrow never come & I'll sleep forever. In the end, it's brought me to a turning point which changed my life destiny.  Months after that I still didn't disclose the truth to friends and colleage.  I do not wish to be bombarded with the 5 main questions: What? Why? Where? How? Why now? and any other related question.

I rather not to meet friends, relatives and people who know us, to avoid all the question which I do not wish to answer.

A year later I started to pick up my life again as I have to move on coz life goes on whether I still in the down side or not. I started to writing script again after few years break. I started to join FB, thinking that getting friends may boost up my energy and move on with my life.

Who knows that with many people that I know lately, some people are not happy with my reserve self.  They can't take no for an answer and they are not happy with me giving a simple answer to the questions they pop to me. And they start digging and hacking! They want to know more, for what reason, I really don't know. Can't you let me keep my personal life, personal? Can't you take my answer at face value?

Why can't you respect my privacy? Why I have to tell all my personal life to you? I'm not even a celebrity, why hacking me? Stop it. I don't like it.

Yes. I am ........ (I've told you).  Happy now? Can you stop digging? Whatever info you got, whatever perception people give, I don't give a damn and I will not correct the wrong facts that you got based on any hearsay.  I lead my life and I know what's going on and I don't care your perception and one sided story.

Hackers who can't stop hacking makes me sick.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment