Send me 1 Million Free Visitors!

Monday, December 17, 2012

How To Get Salary Increment


How a maid got her salary increment...



A maid wanted an increment & approached her Madam. 

The Madam was very upset about this and asked: "Now Monnie, why do you 
want an increment?"

Maid: "Well Madam, there are three reasons why I want an increment the
first is that I iron better than you."
Madam: "Who said you iron better than me?"
Maid: "The master said so." 
Madam: "Oh!!"

Maid: "The second reason is that I am a better cook than you."
Madam: "Nonsense, who said you are a better cook than me?"
Maid: "The master did."
Madam: "Oh!!!" 

Maid: "My third reason is that I am a better lover than you."
Madam (very upset now): "Did the master say so as well?"
Maid: "No madam, the gardener did."

The Maid gets the raise... 

This Maid really clever... hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment